Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cyberstitcher.com

I had completely forgotten that I had a gallery at Cyberstitchers. Anita was kind enough to send me a message, and I have spent a good part of the last couple of days updating my gallery. The last time I had added anything was in 2005, so there was quite a bit to do, plus I had to crop lots of my pictures because they weren't too neat. Anyway, I think I have most everything loaded now and I will be sure to keep it up to date from now on. There is a link to my gallery in the sidebar.
Cyberstitchers.com is really a wonderful place for stitchers to keep galleries of all their stitched pieces, and there are lots of other cool features there as well, like freebies, message boards and conversion lists. It's a great way to see what projects other stitchers have been working on...

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!