Thursday, October 18, 2007

Well, the dentist appointment I had the other day that was supposed to last for 45 minutes ended up taking 2 1/2 hours...not a pleasant time! I was pretty numbed up so I didn't really feel anything, but why can't someone invent silent dental instruments? That noise drives me nuts!
Haven't done any stitching the past few days so I don't have anything to show today. I am planning on watching the Red Sox/Cleveland game tonight. It's still pretty stormy around here tonight...very high winds and rain...a perfect night for relaxing in front of the fire with a cup of tea. I'm hoping to catch up on some letter writing tonight.



























































1 comment:

  1. Awww, I understand that dental thing. I know how it feels. I am sad for you about that. But it didn't last forever, though. I am glad it is behind you, and I am sure you are too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!