Thursday, May 22, 2008

Exchanges given & recieved






Sometime back I posted a pic of the bunny block that I stitched for the STO monthly block exchange. Here is a photo of the block I received from Sharyn. It's such a cute little bunny! I'm thinking about making it into a pin keep whenever I get around to doing some finishing! This was the first time I received a block from the same person who received mine.
We did another exchange with STO - we each stitched a holiday ornie - something other than Christmas. I stitched this Lizzie Kate design "If the Broom Fits" - Lavon got my piece and since she loves Halloween, it was perfect. I also received my exchange from Lavon - an Easter piece by Lizzie Kate called "Hop Squared". It is stitched on yellow & white checkered fabric & the bunnies have fuzzy little tails. The ribbon even has bunnies on it! I can't wait to hang it on my door next spring.
Today I received the some patterns from Mary Kathryn. She had some drawings on her blog for her blog anniversary and I was one of the winners. I received these Lizzie Kate charts, and she also included a PS freebie along with them.
Thanks to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable finishes!!! I think my fave is the witch's hat ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!