Thursday, May 22, 2008

SALs


I know I'm crazy to do this since I have so little time to stitch as it is, but I've joined 2 new stitch-a-longs.
Shelley has started a group to stitch the Monopoly gameboard. I've wanted to do this one ever since I saw Georgia's finished piece a few years ago. Everyone is getting their supplies together and I think we will start sometime in June. I still have to find the right fabric.
Becky (from BeckyBee's Stitching Hive) suggested the second SAL. I think there are 7 of us stitching the "Happy Home Sampler" from the latest issue of Cross Stitch & Needlework magazine. We will be stitching on Thursdays and started today. I only had time to stitch this morning on my commute, so I didn't get too much done, but at least it's a start! I'm stitching this piece on 32 count Star Sapphire jobelan with DMC. Here's a photo of my tiny start!

2 comments:

  1. You made a great start, Lynda :)
    I am so happy you decided to join us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your start on Happy Home Sampler looks great :)

    This is the first time I have visited your blog and I really enjoyed browsing through, I will be back to visit...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!