Saturday, August 2, 2008

July results and August goals

I did pretty well on my July goals. The only piece I didn't touch that I wanted to was "Three Things". But I did get some done on Quaker Christmas which has been seriously neglected these past few months. I completed my first round in the Fair and Square exchange which was lots of fun. Jill was a great partner. This year's round robin is also finished. I haven't received my piece back yet but should be soon. This is the 3rd (or 4th????) year we have done these as a group with Ally and all of the robins have been wonderful. It is a great group of very talented stitchers.
My daughter is flying in from Boston tonight. She will be staying until Friday so I'm not sure how much stitching will get done. It's hard having her live clear across the country. We just don't get to see her often enough.
August goals will be posted in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!