Tuesday, January 13, 2009

jan 13 ~ stitchy mail!~





I should really go get the mail more often! Today my mailbox was full of wonderful stitchy treasures. The top picture show the very special new design from Heartstring Primitives...I know I said I wasn't going to buy more stash but I just couldn't resist this one! And I didn't even know that Beth lives right here in Oregon! Small world!
Lori Ray had a give-away on her blog a short time ago and I was the lucky winner. This is the package she sent...2 skeins of Eterna silk in the prettiest pastel shades, an issue of the British magazine "Quick and Easy", a piece of ivory jobelan, a stitchy card to make, a tiny Prairie Schooler pattern and a Bent Creek Santa design (2 of my fave designers) and some really pretty thread from South Africa in a beautiful shade of yellow. At the bottom of the photos is the very pretty snowflake block that I received from the Stitchers Timeout monthly block exchange. It is stitched on a pale blue and is so delicate...the photo doesn't do it justice. Thanks so much Rita!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! I love stitching goodies in the mail! and I may have to have that Heartstring Pattern also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting stitchy mail!! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Heartstring pattern is so lovely, it's already on my wishlist.
    Enjoy all your goodies from the give-away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!