Monday, July 20, 2009

july 20 - just popping in to say hi

It has been an interesting few days. Hubby has been away since Thursday night...he went back East to attend the wedding of his best friend's daughter and spend a little time with our daughter as well. I'm picking him up at the airport tonight, and I can't wait. My life really goes a bit haywire when he is not here. I can't sleep very well so I stay up way later than I should, and I don't eat very well. I even forgot to take my meds a couple of days. My golden climbs into bed with me which is good! And I did get to get some stitching done. I am almost finished with "Lo How a Rose"...I ran out of a few colors, but I think they may be in today's mail so I should have a finish to show tonight or tomorrow. I really enjoyed stitching on this and only had to renew the book one time! I think I need a cup of tea!
Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

  1. aww , I know how it is to be without hubby. Mine was Airforce for 14 yrs and was gone on temporary duty out of the country alot and it was scary and lonely at the same time. I am looking forward to seeing your finish.Take care,Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would miss Joe too, so i do know how you feel. Just think about the time you will have when he comes home.
    All the best,
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see Lo finished. Glad your DH is coming home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely hate it when DH is out of town as well - worst six weeks of my life were when he was in England for work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My DH and I are almost never apart and when we are, my whole world is out of kilter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog today and I'm glad that I did. Your Lo looks wonderful. Such soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful finish and I like the soft colors also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work! Bright Needle has some very sweet designs outs there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the finish, and what a finish it is. The colors are perfect! Congrats too on the return of your DH.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!