Wednesday, October 14, 2009

oct 14 - a quick check-in

I went back to work today and ended up going home early 'cause I still wasn't feeling too great. We have so much stuff to get together before Friday...we're headed to Arizona for my BIL's wedding. It will be a very fast trip, much of which will be spent either in a car or in an airport. Can't wait! I'm hoping to do lots of stitching,and then I'm off on Monday and hope to get a start on Christmas in Hawk Run Hollow then.
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you are feeling all better now and that you have a great trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy. Don't rush too much. It's not good for you, not now. I am glad you have been able to stitch, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!