Tuesday, January 26, 2010

january 26 - the simple woman's daybook

For Today...January 26th, 2010

Outside my window...it's cold, but the sun is shining brightly
I am thinking...that that delicious chai latte I had this morning didn't settle very well
I am thankful for...good friends
From the kitchen...linguine with shrimp, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes & garlic for supper
I am wearing...beige and brown
I am creating...Christmas ornaments
I am reading..."Crescent" by Diana Abu-Jaber
I am hoping...to get some rest tonight
I am hearing...a squeaky door
A few plans for t
he rest of the week ...more library birthday celebrations
One of my favorite things...fresh flowers
A photo to share...


You can read more thoughts and join in here.
Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post. I must check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cold sunny days! I'm glad you had one today!

    P.S. Dinner sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are beautiful and your supper sounds great. I really love your book background for your blog. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda--love the book background on your blog (of course!!)... Sounds like you had a wonderfully pleasant day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post indeed! Thanks for sharing a bit of u! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!