Tuesday, February 2, 2010

feb 2 - simple woman's daybook

for today....february 2, 2010

Outside my window....it is still dark
I am thinking....about a very busy day ahead
I am thankful for....my memories
I am wearing....the same thing I was wearing last week
I am creating....little Valentine treats
I am reading....Grave Secrets
I am hoping....for a solution to our library's problems
I am hearing....silence
Around the house...new floors are coming soon
I am remembering....my grandmother
One of my favorite things....Dove milk chocolates
Sharing this photo....our library's 100th birthday celebration cake


Learn more about the daybook here. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Waves to Lynda!!
    The daybook is a neat idea..thanks for sharing it!
    Yes, the mornings are still dark, but the days are getting longer...yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!