Tuesday, February 23, 2010

february 23 - a simple woman's daybook

for today....february 23

outside my window....it is raining
from my kitchen....meatball parm sandwiches...yum
i am thinking....that I need a hot bath
i am wearing....teal
i am reading...."why my third husband will be a dog"
i am looking forward to....the weekend
i am hoping....for a good night's sleep
i am hearing...the sounds of the Olympics

a photo to share....the majesty of Multnomah Falls


Please share your thoughts here.

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. I love these posts. It makes me take stalk of the little things and think about what makes me happy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Meadows! Lovely post. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of reading Haikus....Lovely!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!