Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1 - January round-up

After last year, when I hardly did any stitching at all, I am really pleased with the start I have made for 2011!

I managed to reach all the goals I set for myself...I started 15 new projects in that crazy challenge, finished up my last bit for our The Hunt round robin, stitched and framed a birth sampler for my great-niece Lena, finished one WIP/UFO from my list - Flying Monkeys, and stitched and finished one ornie for someone's tree next year (maybe ours, maybe not!). And I stitched and finished the snowman kit from our exchange at Stitcher's Timeout.

All in all, I stitched at least a little bit every day of the month...woo hoo! I hope February will be full of stitches as well! I have lots more stitching to do....

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. That is wonderful, Lynda! Good for you! Always satisfying to know that we accomplished what we wanted with our stitching. Hope it continues through the year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on meeting your goals! Your needle sounds like it's been flying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your Apple tree sampler!!! another A&E... I may have to look for that one! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a great January and I hope February is just as great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you are on a roll and have accomplished a lot.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!