Thursday, February 3, 2011

february 3 - draggin myself through the day

I stayed up late last night so I could pre-order the i-phone from Verizon - but if course they are having problems with the website! I tried for a half hour and then knew I had to get some sleep for work, so I went to bed. I've been trying to get in all morning, off and on, and there is still an error message. Maybe this is a sign that I should not bother with this particular phone! I'm thinking of maybe trying the Droid. Some of you must have smartphones (seems like everyone around here does but me!)...does anyone have any advice? Pros? Cons? Guess I'll keep trying....

Today is the New Moon, which means TUSAL Day, so here is my little jar. I read on someone's blog that they thought their photo was kind of boring so they were going to jazz it up a bit...maybe I'll do that next month...this does look kind of lonely!



So I'm off to City Hall to pay some bills, get some cash and some fresh air...maybe the outdoor air will wake me up a bit!

Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. I've had a Blackberry for 3 years on LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love my IPhone! I have a Blackberry for work and it's just not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on android girl - have HTC Wildfire and love it, syncs in with all my gmail and google calender with no probs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My DS#2 got his Droid in December, and talked my DD into buying one in January. They both love them. I am still sticking with my dumb phone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hardest thing for me is getting a decent photo of the jar...glass is so difficult to photograph!

    Awesome ORTs in your lovely jar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've been busy stitching - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You may have decided on your phone by now.... I am so behind on my reader. LOL ! But if not, I have to tell you that I love my iPhone, so much that I couldn't wait for Verizon to sell it so I switched to AT&T about a year ago. I really like it, but I don't know anything about the Droid. Good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gave up and bought a pay as you go phone. What is Tusal Day?
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynda, I have a droid and really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!