Sunday, April 29, 2012

april 29 - a lazy Sunday

This has turned into a lazy day...I got some stash straightening done yesterday...still have loads to do.

Then we had a surprise visit and sleepover with our grandson. 

After taking him back to momma today I have just been being lazy...watching baseball, reading email and blogs, ordering a couple of new Vera Bradley pieces....do I really need them? No, but....

I finally took a photo of all my scissors...Tricia was collecting photos of scissor collections on her blog (which has somehow disappeared form my blog list...grrrr!) Two of my Ginghers have disappeared too...I think they may be hidden deep in the crevices of the sofa but I'm not sure...but here's what I have left....


Anyway, it's time for dinner, so I'll be off. 

Thanks for visiting and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


13 comments:

  1. Ooooo! I love all your Ginghers! Here's the link to the Scissors Scamper!

    http://thestampersstitches.blogspot.com/2012/03/great-scissors-scamper.html

    Thanks for joining in!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think "need" has anything to do with ordering Vera Bradley. I do love me some Vera, and it's a bad, bad thing that they have an outlet less than 20 minutes from me. What did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The is quite the amazing scissor collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my some collection of scissors,

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you had a nice Sunday. What a beautiful collection of scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I'm so impressed with your collection! What is more impressive is that you found them all for a picture! I'm always looking for lost scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your scissor collection! You're absolutely right to order things you want, not only based on a need. After all, we need to support needlework industry:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful collection of scissors. I love Vera Bradley too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynda, your blog is just wonderful! I love your scissor collection; I have quite a few, but not that many...LOL....glad you had a wonderful weekend with your grandson!

    Sue ESC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynda! I don't know if you saw, but I drew your name as the winner of the Scissors Scamper prize! Email me at inky_stitcher @ yahoo dot com with your address and I'll get it right out! Congrats!! : )

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sad for you. I mean you said you had lost your scissors. But I am happy you have that many scissors left.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!