Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Daybook for January 2

I haven't done one of  these in such a long time, but I would really love to get back to it for this new year, so...

for today....

outside my window...it is cold and windy
i am thinking...of all the projects waiting to be started
i am thankful...that the heat is working here today
in the kitchen...there is some yummy chicken soup that hubby made last night for tonight's dinner
i am reading...meet me at emotional baggage claim by Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella
i am hoping...for good health, peace and happiness for all my family and friends in the coming year
around the house...de-cluttering and organizing has begun
a peek into my day...this is a photo of the library where I work...a Carnegie library that will be 100 years old this summer


Short and sweet for this week! Please visit here to read other daybook posts and learn how to join in with your own.

Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to start the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks like a wonderful place to work.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the daybook idea, but with our blog being a group blog, I don't know how well it would work.

    I love your picture of the Carnegie library you work at... we have one in our small town too, and it was 100 years last year. It has been empty since 1986 (they built a new library) and is currently for sale (here is a picture of it http://www.panoramio.com/photo/78146231 )

    I have so many wonderful memories of going to the library. It is so sad to seeing it not being used :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful building you get to work at. I've been de-cluttering to:) You have a great start on the new year.
    Good job. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your library. Nice it's a Carnegie. I work in a Carnegie also! Ours turned 100 years old in 2010. So, they are close to the same age.

    Like your daybook post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful building, if walls could talk... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea. I have always thought that working in a library must be a dream job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely library where you work. It makes it nice to go into work every day at a nice place. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!