Wednesday, January 30, 2013

daybook for january 30

for today...

outside my window...things look gloomy
i am thinking ...about all the things I want to stitch
i am thankful...for a family that is always here for me
in the kitchen...there are leftovers for dinner
i am wearing...ski socks (and my feet are still cold!)
i am wondering...if I will meet all my deadlines this week
i am reading...An Irish Country Girl by Patrick Taylor
i am hoping...that my daughter gets her health issues figured out soon
i am looking forward to...a lazy weekend
i am learning...that I have to slow down some
one of my favorite things...perlier honey body cream with virgin bees-wax

Please visit here to read other daybook posts and learn how to join in with your own.

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking what you've been thinking:) I sure love Perlier and Elaria products, especially the hand creams. Small world. love Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!