Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Daybook for January 9



for today...
outside my window...it is gray and rainingi am thankful...for a husband who keeps me from going over the deep end
in the kitchen...homemade clam chowder for dinner
i am wearing...really warm socks
i am creating...a gift for a friend
i am reading...an irish country wedding by Patrick Taylor
i am hoping...that my co-worker's doctor's appointment yields good results
i am looking forward to...seeing my grandson this weekend
one of my favorite things...a hot cup of original malt ovaltine
a peek into my day...sharing a photo of my grandson on his first day of preschool


Please visit here to read other daybook posts and learn how to join in with your own.

Thanks for visiting!


9 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your post. I read the same book the year before last. I enjoyed it as it gave off a "comforting vibe". I hope you are enjoying it too. Cute grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these posts! Your grandson is so cute! Reminds me of the photo I took of my grandson. He is in 2nd grade already-time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little guy alone would make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy photo of your grandson. They fill our hearts with so much love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing your grandson all keen and ready to go, makes you wonder wht lies ahead of him during his life. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your grandson is such a cutie! He looks ready to go for a fun first day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blog
    follow me at mscreations27.blogspot.com
    love
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time sure flies! A is big boy already.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!