Wednesday, February 6, 2013

daybook for february 6

for today...

outside my window...the sun is trying to peek through

I am thinking...about several people who have left us way too soon

I am thankful...for my husband's sense of humor
In the kitchen...something simple for dinner, I hope
I am wearing...red!
I am creating...lots of cross-stitches


I am wondering...if I will ever get warm!
I am reading...Speaking from Among the Bones by Alan Bradley

I am hoping...to stay on schedule today

I am looking forward to...seeing my grandson this weekend

I am learning...all about e-books today


I am pondering...why does my dog always seem to get under my feet?

One of my favorite things...my husband's home made chicken soup...yum!

Please visit here to read other daybook posts and learn how to join in with your own!

Thanks so much for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Daybook posts are such a good idea and enjoyable to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by as a fellow participant in Daybook today. Why DO those dogs always get underfoot?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!