Thursday, December 17, 2015

last late TUSAL of 2015

I figured I might as well not break my pattern of being late all year!

Here is froggy with this month's offering...


 And here he is with my jar for the year...I didn't feel like I've had much chance to stitch this year, but the jar is full, so I guess I accomplished more than I thought I did!


Looking forward to next year...and being on time! (If you want to join next year, here's a link to tell you all about it! - thanks, Sharon!)

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. RR
    PG Slot เครดิตฟรี เกม Phoenix Rises สล็อตนกฟีนิกซ์บินทะยาน เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ของค่าย PG SLOT เป็นเกมที่มีกราฟิกสวยงาม
    สมกับเป็นเกมสล็อตจากค่ายเกมคุณภาพ มาในธีมนกฟีนิกซ์สุดอลังการที่ค่ายได้ออกแบบการเล่าเรื่องของการเดิมพันที่ร้อนแรงออกมาได้อย่างสร้างสรรค์
    การเข้าสู่ช่วงฟรีสปินในเกมนี้มีความพิเศษที่ตัวคูณจะเพิ่มขึ้นเรื่อย ๆ หากชนะสัญลักษณ์ และจะคูณต่อเนื่องไปเรื่อย ๆ จนกว่าจะหมดช่วงฟรีสปิน
    ซึ่งรับประกันว่าผู้เล่นจะได้รับรางวัลจากเกมนี้อย่างมหาศาลแน่นอน หากต้องการเล่นเกมสล็อตนกฟีนิกซ์บินทะยาน หรือต้องการอัปเดต PG Slot
    เครดิตฟรี ล่าสุด สามารถแอดไลน์ @SPS98 เพื่อสมัครสมาชิกได้เลย เราพร้อมบริการคุณ 24 ชม. ด้วย Superslot 98 เว็บเกมสล็อตที่ดีที่สุดในขณะนี้
    สล็อต1234
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments!